Kenneth J. and Nelda A. Peterson were married on September 5, 1953, in the Chapel of First Methodist Church in downtown Houston, Texas. They have lived in De Cordova Bend Estates in Granbury, Texas for the past 19 years. They are members of The Good Shepherd Episcopal Church U.S.A. in Granbury.
Mr. Peterson retired in 1994 after 27 years with PPG Industries as a sales representative, contract manager and branch manager. He continued his career as a sales representative for the next 14 years with Vistawall Architectural Products. Mrs. Peterson retired from H.E. Cannon Floral Company in Arlington as their bookkeeper in 1994.
They have two daughters, Elizabeth Lachin of Mandeville, Louisiana and Amy Highley of Little Elm, Texas, four grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Published in the Star-Telegram on September 1, 2013