Dorothy "Doe" Clark (Worthington)
Kathy, Terry , Keith , Deidre, Tom, John , Mary and family- we are truly sorry for your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Sorry we couldnt be there. Jim & Paula Reardon.
To Doe's children and grandchildren, my sympathy and prayers in your loss. She'll be missed. Love FR Bill Condon
Your mother was a beautiful person in every way...I especially loved her compassionate heart. May you experience hers and your wonderful dad's living and loving presence in all the days and years to come...
Doe Clark always will hold a special place in my heart. Growing up next door to the Clarks had many memories. Doe would hold everything and everyone together.
• Up at 6:00 with the early bird gets the worm concept from Keith.
• The famous “Call Sargent Treverson”.
• Putting out the backyard fire with Smooky,s water bowl after burning the Plastic tank with gasoline.
• Killing the ants while watching speed racer and Doe complaining of farts.
• “Hideous noise” she would say while listening to Alice Cooper.
• Playing on the scaffolding when having the house was being sided.
• Seeing her drive the old Fleetwood.
My prayers go out to the Clark family.
Mark Curran and the Curran family members.
My condolences to the family. Many happy memories from Jr Women's, Oakwood and Joliet Catholic.