I will always remember:
- holding your hand when you were just learning to walk.
- seeing your perfect smile and being amazed by how good it made others feel.
- relishing the repeated jokes (Where'd you get your hair cut?...On my head.)
- the way you looked up to and idolized (in a good special way) your older brother, Brandon.
- the way you wore your Eagles hat.
- how much you loved your mom and dad.
- how you played wiffle ball with a determination and abandon that Major Leaguers could only dream of.
- how you sometimes sat quietly taking the world in; dreaming huge thoughts.
- the way you interacted with Mom Mom and Pops...and imitated and acted out some of the odd stuff Pops did.
- your love of cars.
- the way you played touch football during the holidays in Mom Mom and Pops backyard with your dad, Brand, Mase, and Brades.
- the short time we spent at the beach.
- the way your parents looked at you.
I will always remember you were a special special boy, beyond his years, who lit up everyone's life you touched. We are all going to miss you!
Uncle Steve, Renee, Mason, Brady, and Courtney