From the desk of……………David Frank
Dear Family and Friends:
I just wanted to take a moment to offer my sincere condolences on the passing of our dear friend, Jack Brooks.
Below are my views of Mr.Brooks :
1) The Jack Brooks I knew had great courage. He was never afraid to speak out against the status quo and conventional wisdom……..
2) The Jack Brooks I knew had amazing wisdom. He always knew his subject matter - - and could always defend it…..
3) The Jack Brooks I knew had conviction. He always felt strong about his ideas, no matter what anyone else thought.
4) The Jack Brooks I knew had clarity. His message was typically simple, concise and easily understood…..
5) And the Jack Brooks I knew had credibility. He dang sure knew how to walk the walk and talk the talk.
No one had more compromising integrity than Mr. Brooks . He always thought with discipline and honesty. He could sort through flattery, through politics and could always see things as they truly were.
He was a most remarkable man. I always viewed him as incredibly competent, very caring and amazingly confident.
My thoughts and prayers are with the Family.