Brought to you by
Henri Rechatin
Print   Close
January 19, 2014
And I will rejoice in Jerusalem and exult in my people; No more will there be heard in her the sound of weeping or a cry of distress.”(Isa 65:19) Wonderful promise and heartfelt prayers go out for all the families and friends.
January 01, 2014
My deepest sympathy may God words bring you comfort during this time.He will actually swallow up death forever, and certainly wipe the tears from all faces
Is. 25:8
January 01, 2014
To the family.
May God provide you with peace and comfort to endure the days ahead.
December 31, 2013
Our thoughts and prayers are with your family during this difficult time. Please find comfort in the wonderful promise of God found at Revelations 3: 3,4

TS
December 31, 2013
I am deeply saddened by the loss of such a well-known and extremely talented man. May God comfort the Rechatin family and grant you peace during this difficult time. Hold on to your fond memories of Henri and know that he is precious in God's eyes.
December 30, 2013
I'm so sorry for your loss.
December 30, 2013
To Henri's family and friends, may the "peace of God" be with you at this time. Philippians 4:6,7.
December 30, 2013
I am so sorry to hear of your loss May the God of all comfort give you peace and comfort at this mist difficult time 2corth 1:3,4
December 30, 2013
To the entire family. Please accept my sympathy. May the peace of Jehovah God be with you all in this time of sorrow. Rom 15:33.
December 30, 2013
May your hearts soon be filled with wonderful memories of joyful times together as you celebrate a life well lived.
December 30, 2013
May your hearts soon be filled with wonderful memories of joyful times together as you celebrate a life well lived.
December 30, 2013
The family has my deepest sympathy for their loss. Our Creator created us in such a marvelous way that if we really work at many things are possible. Using just a little over 1% of our brains now just demonstrates what the other 99% is capable of through the direction of God. Mr. Rechatin demonstrated some of the abilities. May he sleep in peace,
December 29, 2013
Amazing what the human brain and body can achieve with dedication and training! "I praise you because in an awe-inspiring way I am wonderfully made." Psalm 139:14
December 29, 2013
In God's care rest in peace
December 29, 2013
Sorry for the loss of your loved one. May you rely on the God of all comfort.
December 29, 2013
What an amazing and talented life he led. He will be missed but certainly not forgotten. Malachi 3:16
December 29, 2013
rip
December 28, 2013
Sorry fir ur loss and may the god of all comfort ve with your family.2Cirinthians 1:3, 4.
December 28, 2013
peace be with you and blondin
December 28, 2013
May God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow.
December 28, 2013
My condolences to the family. May the God of all comfort strengthen the family during this difficult time and may your fond memories of him bring you joy, laughter, but most of all comfort. 2 Corinth 1: 3,4.
December 28, 2013
The loss of a loved one can be so hard. Please have comfort in God 's love. 1 Cor. 15:26
©2014 Legacy.com. All rights reserved. Guest Book entries are free and are posted after being reviewed for appropriate content. If you find an entry containing inappropriate material, please contact us.