Home
Services
H.M. Patterson & Son-Arlington Chapel
173 Allen Road Ne
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
(404) 851-9900
For more information about
Resources
MOORE Pages (100+)
See More >
MOORE Mentions
See More >

Charles MOORE Jr.

Obituary Condolences

Charles MOORE Jr. Obituary

Family-Placed Death Notice

MOORE, Jr., Charles On April 7th, 2013, Charles Presley Moore, Jr. passed away at Northside Forsyth Hospital. Mr. Moore was born on September 16, 1925 in Scotts, North Carolina. He Graduated from Catawba College in Salisbury, N.C.. He was a WWII Veteran in the Air Force. Mr. Moore began his Career with Burlington Industries in 1948 as a plant chemist. He then started a successful career with GoodYear Tire and Rubber Co. and retired with Reichold Chemical Company as the company's National Sales Manager in 1990. Charles Moore was a member of the Mt. Vernon Presbyterian Church for 52 years and served as an usher there for many years. Mr. Moore was a Mason with membership out of Marion, NC.. He was preceded in death by his father, Charles Presley Moore, Sr. and his mother Eva D. Moore of Statesville, N.C.. He is survived by his wife, Lorraine Evans Moore, of 63 years of marriage, daughter, Susan Lorraine Gibbs and Son-in-law David Gibbs of Athens, Georgia, son Stephen D. Moore of Buford, Georgia, son David A. Moore and daughter-in-law Lisa L. Moore of Kennesaw, Georgia, 5 Grand Children-Ashley, Evan, Ryan, Lyndi, and Adam, 2 Great Grandsons Matthew and Landon. One brother, John Lee Moore, Sr. and sister-in-law Marilyn Moore of Statesville, N.C., 2 Nephews John Moore Jr. and the late Paul Whitney Moore, and many cousins. Visitation will be held between 6 and 8:00 on April 9th at H.M. Patterson and Son, Arlington Chapel. Services will be held at H.M. Patterson and Son, Arlington Chapel, 173 Allen Road, Sandy Springs, Georgia 30328 on April 10th at 11:00am. CHARLES PRESLEY MOORE JR.
Published in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Apr. 9, 2013
+
Read More
Share
Send me a Planning Guide
Free funeral planning guide compliments of H.M. Patterson & Son-Arlington Chapel