Sunday morning February 17, 2013, Brett Beattie and friend, Sal Hernandez, were found dead from Carbon Monoxide poisoning in a toy hauler-type trailer at Glamis recreational area. Everyone knew Brett as the most loving, sincere soul on earth.
He is survived by sisters, Farrah, Amanda and Tawny; mom and stepdad, Cheri and Jeff Uehling; grandparents, Jim and Sally Burns; and grandfather, Bill Uehling.
Memorial services will be held Saturday, March 2, 2013, at 1 pm at Mountain View Community Church.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established, a portion of which will be used to raise public awareness of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide. Brett Beattie Memorial Fund, P.O. Box 296, Ramona, CA 92065.