“You were the hardest working man i've ever known Dennis. I will cherish the memories shared through the years especially going to the wrestling matches and hockey games. You are a great man and will be deeply missed. Love, Wayne Jr.
“Dennis was a good man. He always had a big smile on his face. Even though I am sad at his passing, I know that now he will be smiling eternally with aunt Margret.
Thanks for all the wonderful memories, the fun times we had playing in the yard and teaching us the meaning of hard work. You will be missed.
“How I remember my Papa Dennis:
- As a patient man who loved my Nanny unconditionally;
- As a hard-working man who walked to/from his job at the Fairgrounds daily with no complaint;
- As passionate for his garden and as a provider of my favorite Lima beans (he always made sure I had enough)!;
- Funny, he always made my brother and I laugh with his Donald Duck sounds;
- As smelling of Old Spice, knowing secretly that he hated the smell and hated wearing it;
“Dennis will always hold a very special part of my heart along with Margaret. Love and Peace be with his family.
“We love you and will miss you dearly, Thank you for all the years that you were in my life Love Always Carolyn & Ricky
“We will miss you so much but find peace in knowing you are in God's hands and with our Mom
“As you join your loved ones in Heaven, will will keep your family here in our thoughts and prayers.
“My special Pa Pa, I will miss you so much! I know I have a quardian angel in heaven watching over me now.
Love, your special grandson Nathan
Subscribe & Get Updates
Get email updates about DENNIS OBEY delivered directly to your inbox.
DENNIS OBEY passed away in Studley, Virginia. Obit is featured in Legacy.