Thomas-Boehm-Obituary

Thomas Edward Boehm Sr.

St. Paul, Minnesota

Guest Book

Not sure what to say?

Sandy - I know I'm among the many in our class remembering Tom as one of the best. My condolences go out to you and your family. Our CHS 57 Reunion committee met the other night and we mourned Tom's passing in unison. All best to you. Andy Driscoll

Sandy, John and Jim: Sorry for your loss. Mr B Was a really cool guy to work for.
-Former employee

Our deepest, deepest condolences to Mrs Boehm, Kathy, Cindy, Tom, Mike, Families and friends. I'll always have fond memories of Mr Boehm, the advise he gave (though I only applied 10% because at the wise age of 19, I knew everything about everything. I only wish I had applied the other 90%). I was shocked to see his picture in the wrong section of the Mpls Star Tribune today and have spent the last few hours reflecting on the great times, the stories, the Oak Ridge Boys, his red Ford Bronco...

Sandy - So sorry to hear about Tom. Russ thought he was such a great guy! I still have our Pilgrim confirmation picture.

Where have the years gone St.Paul Central Grad, Sympathys

A few winters ago a couple days before Christmas, I was struggling with our boiler. I called Boehm Heating because the ad said, "family owned." Tom arrived in a snow storm, inspected the boiler and proudly announced, "Hey, I installed this back in 1969." He fixed the problem, refused payment, told us to call him anytime and wished me "Merry Christmas." He made our home as warm as his heart. Our sympathies are with you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. What a Special person Tom Sr. was, he always had a smile and a good word to share. He will be missed by all the people he has done business with thru the years. Former DC Sales employee

Sandra and Family

Our sympathies on your loss of Tom. We pray that God now holds him in His arms.

Sending love to everyone in the Boehm (and extended) families. I know this is a big loss for all of you.

Obituaries

Thomas's Obituaries

Born October 19, 1939 Died April 21, 2012 Tom died peacefully surrounded by his loving wife, Sandra R. Boehm, his devoted children Kathleen B. Lindenberg (Todd), Cindy B. Wichelmann (Tom), Thomas E. Boehm, Jr. (Stacey), Michael W. Boehm (Corrina), his adoring grandchildren, Kiersten M. Boehm,...

Read More