Legacy.com and its newspaper partners are proud to assist funeral homes in serving families who have lost a loved one.
We continue to develop services that will help funeral homes increase their exposure online and effortlessly offer their families meaningful, high quality online products.
Our current products for funeral homes include:
Local Spotlight Obituaries - Featured on the newspaper’s obituary page, local spotlight obituaries include the features you and your families desire: editorial-style features, prominent funeral home branding, increased traffic to your website, and pre-need leads.
Funeral Home Information Page - This free information page is linked to each of your online obituaries appearing on Legacy.com affiliate newspaper sites.
Offer your families the most innovative and user-friendly obituary product available with Local Spotlight Obituaries.
- Focus on the Deceased: The deceased’s name and photo are prominently featured on the newspaper’s obituary home page and link to an innovatively designed editorial-style obituary. Among other features, larger photos and font help honor the deceased.
- Advertising: Advertising is exclusively for the benefit of the funeral home and family.
- Prominent Funeral Home Branding: The funeral home receives the most prominent brand positioning on the obituary and a significant brand presence on the home page of the newspaper’s obituary site.
- Pre-planning Leads: A link to the funeral home pre-planning page or form prominently placed on the obituary helps increase revenue opportunities.
- Flowers Revenue: Legacy.com provides a proprietary program designed to increase revenue for the funeral home through flowers sales.
- Traffic to Funeral Home Website: A link to the funeral home website is prominently placed on the obituary to drive users directly to the funeral home website from the newspaper website.
- Video Functionality: The funeral home, friends and family can upload videos and record video condolence messages.
Legacy.com, in partnership with affiliate newspapers, is the only company that can help funeral homes with the right online
obituary strategy by connecting them to heavily-trafficked newspaper websites.