Sunday morning February 17, 2013, Brett Beattie and friend, Sal Hernandez, were found dead from Carbon Monoxide poisoning in a toy hauler-type trailer at Glamis recreational area. Everyone knew Brett as the most loving, sincere soul on earth. |
He is survived by sisters, Farrah, Amanda and Tawny; mom and stepdad, Cheri and Jeff Uehling; grandparents, Jim and Sally Burns; and grandfather, Bill Uehling.
Memorial services will be held Saturday, March 2, 2013, at 1 pm at Mountain View Community Church.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established, a portion of which will be used to raise public awareness of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide. Brett Beattie Memorial Fund, P.O. Box 296, Ramona, CA 92065.
Published in the Ramona Sentinel from Feb. 28 to Mar. 7, 2013