We are proud to embrace traditional values, diversity and innovation in honoring the spirit and life of each person we serve. We offer a full selection of:
1. Funeral and memorial services, ranging from traditional to uniquely innovative and personal
2. Burial services and cremation options
3. Celebrant Services
Letting go of a loved one is usually a very difficult process. In order to provide your family peace-of-mind, our funeral home offers complete care, so you can focus on comforting each other as you prepare to say goodbye to someone dear to you.
Although there are many decisions you may have to make, we assure you that we will guide you through the entire process every step of the way. We promise to help you:
• Design the most fitting memorial or funeral service to honor their memory and pay tribute to their life achievements and experiences.
• Select the most appropriate products, including a casket, burial vault, cremation urn, cemetery or mausoleum, to fit your budget and suit your needs and desires.
• Write a fitting obituary to honor your loved one’s life experiences and social connections.
• Assist in the publication of the obituary in the newspapers of your choice.
• Create a Book of Memories™, a beautiful, permanent online memorial, where you and your friends can build a legacy of memories by archiving treasured photos and memories.
• Welcome your family and friends to our funeral home for your planned services, including a viewing, visitation, funeral or memorial service.
• Make all arrangements with regard to the services whether they are held at your place of worship, our funeral home, cemetery, or alternate gathering place.
• Provide you with beautiful funeral print materials, including memorial folders, prayer cards and book marks. We also offer personalized note cards for you to acknowledge the emotional support you received from friends, co-workers and community members.
• Provide an elegant hearse and funeral cars, as well as arrange for escorts.
• Help in the selection and on-site arrangement of floral tributes.
• Provide access to grief education and support materials, and referrals to counseling services.
• Prepare all paperwork, including vital record statistics, permits, filing and obtaining death certificates, and assistance with life insurance, veteran’s benefits and Social Security claims.
We hope you will turn to us for compassionate care and impeccable service. Our pledge is to honor your loved one and family with dignity, respect and personal attention to every detail.
To send flowers to Dunn-Quigley Funeral Home - Stow Chapel please visit our sympathy store.