Bobby Brown Jr. was a musician who was the son of R&B star Bobby Brown and his former girlfriend, Kim Ward.
- Died: November 18, 2020 (Who else died on November 18?)
- Details of death: Died at his home in Los Angeles at the age of 28.
- We invite you to share condolences for Bobby Brown Jr. in our Guest Book.
Brown followed in his father’s footsteps with his own musical career. His songs include 2015’s “In Her City,” 2018’s “Selfish,” and two singles in 2020, “Heart on Ice” and the autumn release “Say Something.” In 2005, Brown appeared with his family on the TV show “Being Bobby Brown.”
Tributes to Bobby Brown Jr.
- Whitney Houston (1963–2012), pop superstar who was Brown’s stepmother
- Bobbi Kristina Brown (1993–2015), Brown’s half sister
Full obituary: CNN