Monica Franco, 16, of Rexburg, died Oct. 25, at her home from carbon monoxide poisoning from a house fire. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 1, at Mary Immaculate Catholic Church in St. Anthony. The family will receive friends Saturday evening from 5-8 p.m. at Flamm Funeral Home in Rexburg. A rosary will be held Monday from 6:30-8:30 p.m. also at the funeral home. Interment will be in the Riverview Cemetery under the direction of Flamm Funeral Home. Condolences can be sent to the family online at www.flammfh.com.